Sunday, December 21, 2008

Full Circle

I've been running. I don't mean the healthy kind. I mean the kind where you just can't deal with something and so you tuck it away to the back recesses of your mind. The kind of running wherejust even seeing something makes you uncomfortable and itchy and feel strange.

What I don't know is why i've been running. I've had since the leaving of this blog...3, THREE other blogs and in each one I said the same things, did the same things (well i DID add a few) that I do here. So why is this one the red headed step child?

I used to think it was because I couldn't password protect posts (and in some measure it was) but I think it's more than that.

If I wanted to leave the blog, I would have deleted, simply...gone. But I didn't. And now I'm back. What an perplexing situation.

If I know anything, it's that I know nothing at all... but I do know just one thing, this tiny thing...

I'm back.

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...