Wednesday, May 25, 2005

real life sucks

Everyone tells us to worry about the folks online and granted we should be careful with our private information being so widely shared… but… what about those in real life that lie just as much?

See these people are worse in my opinion. They tell you one thing and some of them are such masters of disguise that they can even hide their intention from the eyes… (the windows to the soul in most cases). Then when you think one thing… you get another.

We live in a world that just doesn’t care sometimes if things don’t fit perfectly in our own vision. And if the only place I can be loved and real is online then so be it. Then I turn my back on the real world and it’s snakes, liars and thieves.

And damn all you real life people that judge by sight, goddamn you for even existing because you judge ME based on YOUR fears. You know what I say to you? Piss off. And damn me too because I can’t seem to let those that judge me go…
(Purposely edited to remove anything that people could misconstrue as something other than pure loneliness)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey! You started updating regularly-esque! Wicked kick ass! :D

Yeah, people suck. I think that's one of those lessons that people have to learn over and over. They disappoint, they disappear...I think those are lyrics to some show tune somewhere, but I don't remember for sure...but they're true!

>hugs< and >comiserates<

Anonymous said...

:(

You're not alone in this world. That's how I constantly feel. My girlfriend (AeroCali06), is the only person capable of keeping me from holding that rant back.

*hugs & comforts the muse*

Anonymous said...

Love you, Cal.

Always here <3.

Kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...