Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Wax on.... Wax off.....

I knew that would get your attention *wink* heh


nothing to report even though life has me in a whirlwind of chaos lol....



Random Poetry Comin ATCHA!

I was listening quietly
once I heard a song
but each morning i struggle to hear it again
as the day moves on and on

I am listening now attentively
and what I hear is sweet
because for the first time I understand
the sound of a love filled heartbeat

not because of a person mind you
or even a place or thing
but simply because I opened my eyes
and learned the joy of giving

Joy comes from service
now I understand
this service is not servitude
but service of love, so grand...
©SKW

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...