Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A little bit of sun.

Sunlight filters through the glass
Radiating outward, reaching
And I the recipient am unaware
The golden strands seek around my heart

The casual traveler,
My journey has been paused
A pebble in my shoe
Stopped my momentum.

Hindsight...perfect in retrospect shines clear
I would have rejected the cloak of despair
So familiar is it to me,
Acceptance was instant.

The glass shard on the road
Where I fell unceremoniously
Glows golden warm
Blinking away the darkness.

Dull reality fades away
Running from awareness
Perhaps this fall wasn't chance
Maybe the pause was reflection.

My remembrance
That light always shines
Warmth always cures
And somehow, by means unknown to me

...everything will be ok
©SKW

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...