Friday, February 04, 2005

Love Story - Part Deux

there is a post here, something about wednesday's child (Cant' remember the date) . For those of you actually reading my blog (har har) you might want to read that entry for this... it's like a sequel of life if you will. (Ok so a bit dramatic there but i felt like it :P)

So the man who entered my life causing many people to know me only as "love story" on a very large message board has re-entered my life. Read that post, and you'll see he swept me off my feet so damn good I didn't even realize it until two days later when I finally allowed myself to admit it. In either case he didn't call, didn't write (didn't bring me flowers *hears sappy love music*). I know I know I'm trying to be light because his actions or lack thereof really hurt me. In any event I feel like he woke me up. He woke me up right at the highest point of soaring on the clouds. I mean, I GOT IT. I knew right there how special I really was. Unfortunately he woke me right at the top let me look for a second in love's drunken stupor then promptly dropped me on my ass.

and that's a big ass....


Anyway. Three holidays later I called him once again. I dont know why. In the back of my mind I told myself that it was to tell him that you just dont do that topeople... You dont engage them in such a manner and then turn away, that I didn't know what kind of people he deals with normally but where I come from (civilized world) that's just rude. In any event, he answered. More later...

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...