Friday, June 30, 2006

A hard won battle. PLEASE share some love for Mrs. B



Independance even back when it meant something for all of humanity was a hard won battle. This is no truer than today for Mrs. B in AZ.

Mrs. B in AZ is a very close friend of mine. Yesterday she won her independance. This battle has been a LONG time in coming and today as I heard in her voice, the excitement and happiness is there....

Congratulations Mrs. B in AZ. You DESERVE this!

Many XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX and even more love to you Mrs. B!!

Now go do something for YOURSELF. I mean it!!!!

Please, celebrate with Mrs. B in AZ the fact that she has reclaimed her life. Wish her well, please... it only takes a minute and will make me and Mrs. B VERY happy :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I wish you much happiness in the future :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. Today it has finally sunk in and I can't even express how happy I am! I only wish my muse was here to share in my joy since she was were through ALL of the hard time.

Lisa said...

Congratulations Mrs. B! Good wishes and much peace as you begin a new journey...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations (=.

Kami

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mrs. B...or should you now be MS. B? I heard once that the best kind of revenge is to live happily ever after. I'm not an advocate of revenge, but I am all for living happily ever after! You are free to do so - BEST WISHES!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mrs. B! That's so exciting!

~Cray~

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...