Monday, February 07, 2005

Rainy days and Mondays Always get me down...

Heh I remembered that line from a song by the Carpenters that I've never heard fully. Strange how the mind works eh?

I hate mondays... just so you know


I also hate when I am stupid and allow myself to do stupid things like not go to bed Saturday night at ALL finally falling asleep sunday night at like 9:30 or 10. I mean really what the hell am I thinking? Not only is that bad for my body but for my emotional stability too... I had a huge blow up with someone in game who just kept pushing and pushing and saying mean things to me enough so and so many times over the past few weeks, that i've actually cried over it. Well last night he pushed me too far. Add to that my lack of sleep and you literally have a bomb of epic proportions exploding all over WoW. The end result is he is now on ignore on all of my characters... But I have to say, I pride myself on being diplomatic. I was NOT in any way shape or form diplomatic at all. i was a rabid psycho bitch foaming at the mouth throwing anger everywhere. I mean I think I let go of a TON of pent up anger. While my points in some cases were valid to him in partiulcar the minute you lose social graces and lack of consideration any validity in an arguement you have it thrown out the window. now all he'll remmber of me is that in the end I lost it like a psycho when really it was his fault to begin with. *sigh*

Another one, in a growing number of folks who will hate me.

Other than that I've met a few new folks online and had some great experiences this weekend with them, which is part of te reason I stayed up all night. You can actually get drunk in game!!! And oh my GOD did my character Silore get wasted!!! lmao. It was funny! Man my bosses are here... Have to get back to work for the man who doesn't even pay me enough to pay my rent... More later. maybe


Random poetry

When I see the glowing green lights
my mind blinks sleepy
no awareness of the day
only numb
I want to wake up from this dream
silent whispers speak
"But are you ready?"
my only answer
"no"

©SKW

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...