Thursday, August 11, 2005

Damn, even Blogs can't escape SPAM

So I get all excited because someone posted a reply to my blog... and then I see this:



Anonymous said...
If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
8-11-2005; 9:16 AM



What the hell is that?!?!?! God, advertising companies are such leeches, praying on people and sucking everything that has any potential to be good and healthy (writing in a journal for example) and turning it into a means to make money. Damn we as a people are lost... so lost.

Random Poetry comin atcha!
For $.99 a line you can read my random poem
For only $.50 each additional line
you can think that you feel better having read it
No contracts! No monthly commit! Let us tell you how much you're missing!
Just sell us your soul...
We're sure you wont regret it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they should add a do not call list for websites....

Anonymous said...

love you cal. god people suck.

):

*hug*

Anonymous said...

I like the random poetry.

Oh, by the way, from now on I'm charging 50 cents per word in each comment. :P (Kidding!! That's only for my motivational presentations! :P)

Ok, not helping am I? :P

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...