Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday's suck, DONT SNORT WASABI lol

Monday blah blah blah

Ok so I was reading someone’s blog today and I had to stifle laughter… They made mention of a friend who snorted wasabi lol… I just think that’s funny as hell! I actually had to cover my mouth because I laughed so hard. Who the HELL would snort ANYTHING let alone wasabi!?!? Lol

Ok ok I know, get it under control. So this week is going to be a short week. This weekend was supposed to be musecon but it was cancelled. It’s a good thing really, because I don’t have money again. Lol Here we go again…

It kind of sucks because I wish I had some money to make my little vacation fun. I would buy avocados (yes avocados) and I would treat myself to a sushi dinner one night. It may sound strange but I’ve been enjoying being offline and reading (yes, you read right) R E A D I N G. I used to do it all the time. It’s taken a bit, but it seems with a good four hours or so, I can finish an entire book. I’ve read a new Dean Koontz book, (Thank you Corwin!) and two of the 6 Harry Potter books (again thank you corwin!). He bought me both of those… (the 6 set of Harry potter! As WELL as the dean koontz book). So I finished book two of the Harry potter series this weekend. It will be nice to start reading a book that I haven’t seen the movie for already. Not that they aren’t good mind you, but it will be nice to not know what’s coming up.

Ooh I’ve also started enjoying sleeping on my couch on the weekend’s lol. I never even go to my room on the weekend anymore, well sometimes. My couch has these great recliners at each end. They literally go so flat you’d think you were in bed, except for the lumpy pillows of course. I mean it’s only natural right? I get dressed in that room too so why not?

I have to start considering other places to live… I have to move by July 1 of 2006. You may think it’s far off, but finding a place, getting approved, etc takes time. So I’m starting now. Believe it or not, I got a call from a company in Tennessee. We’ll see what happens with that, but if I get an offer and I can’t refuse it, I guess I STILL could be moving there. Tennessee is close enough to home that I could drive back if needed, but far enough away to be new.

Ill add more later, my boss is out of town and while you think that would be a good thing, her cronies are practically dive bombing me to check my pc and see what I’m doing lol…

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...