Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Two posts in a day... *WARNING RANT*

Well apparently I have not lost the ability to upset people at work. Though their reason for upset if you ask me is retarded but hey why not add the people I work with, to the list of growing people that seem to be upset with me.

So when they order lunch they ask if everyone wants some. Most times they'll pay for each other's lunches en mass. Well I can't do that financially, and I've done it a few times already. The few times I've asked what people wanted I've had to use my debit card and even if they pay me I have to then stop at the bank to depsoit the money. Well today I ordered chinese for lunch. A small lunch really, but I had ordered for dinner too. First, everyone was on the phone when I ordered. Second I've just looked at my budget and probably shouldn't have ordered out anyway, and third, everytime I order for delivery (I dont know the area well enough to go traipsing around on my own) I always get yelled at by Pat who thinks delivery is a waste of money. So I placed my order for delivery alone. Well when the order came every one just stared at me. To me, being looked at, at ALL is frightening let alone having people STARE at you and the bag in your hands. There were a few comments made and I played it off lightly about delivery yada yada yada. Everyone went about their business but then whispers started. I mean come on are we in fucking high school? You going to be that pissed over a stupid lunch? Do I have to divulge my financial information to you to justify this? And it's not like I haven't ever asked anyone before if they wanted something so dont think i'm a total bitch.

So then I go ask my boss if people are upset with me, ( you know you can feel it when people are) and she says "well they're not mad, but we're all lazy ehre and if you were getting delivery you may have wanted to ask." to which I said about my credit card to which she said "well he could have done two bills". I guess i just can't win for fucking trying. And now I get the cold shoulder from people.

These are the same people that sit and eat lunch together, bring lunch for each other, (they're practically all family) and talk of how well their kids are doing, and how their businesses are... I've never fit in here, and I knew that even when I started here (a short month and a half ago). So fine, I'll eat at my desk and read during lunches. I've dealt with cliques in high school I suppose I can deal with them now. Funny that even as an adult I still suffer the same misery I did in high school


This is the kind of shit that makes me wish I were insane so I could live somewhere where NO ONE expects anything of me. I know it's small and I realize you probably think I'm being retarded to but you know what? this is just one thing in the ever increasing pile of shit i get every day.

Yay for me



Random poetry
...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you could order the dominoes 5 5 5 deal and have each person who wants a pizza give you a $5 bill and some money for a tip for the delivery girl/guy (unless someones gonna go pick it up) and then you would have pizza which is much better than chineese in my opinion...

I am soooooooooo sorri that this is not helping at all

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...