Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday and I'm still tired...

I'm tired all the time. Granted last night I went to bed at 12:30am or so, but still yesterday I slept in until 12:30pm. I dont know where I read it but somewhere I read an article about skin cancer. There's three types. I only knew of one... Apparently there are two less deadly skin cancers. I forget their names, but I'm sure if you're really that interested you can google it. However as I was reading about one type I absentmindedly scratched my arm as I've been doing for over a month now. I kept reading about this type of skin cancer that shows up in pink dots or dot on your arm that itch. Then I look down and see I've been scratching a pink dot for a long time now, and I have a few more.

hmmm


I still dont have insurance so I guess I'll never know (unless I die from it, which as I understand it isn't likely? Or maybe I just hope that)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG SCARY!!!

You're gonna be fine though, don't worry. :)

Uh, but insurance or not you *have* to get that looked at. Even the least deadly cancers can kill you if you let them spread. Skin cancers don't always stay on the skin. Promise me you're gonna get that looked at!!

Anonymous said...

What Cray said.. go get checked out.. NOW!

Please? I care (:.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...