Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gifts, Love, and Light

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Candles Lit in My Heart; Words to Dispel the Darkness-Book 2 is ready for download! Keep in mind you can download this book for free as it is my gift to you in thanks for your prayers and intentions. This book is not intended to do anything but give people peace, love and joy. I know it gives me great joy to make them.

Please enjoy and know you’re thought of and cared for everyday. (Links Below)

~*~
Brand New! Book 2 “Candles Lit in My Heart; Words to Dispel the Darkness – Reaching Out to Others…”

~*~

The Muse Store – Where books are sold!

Book 1 in the “Candles Lit in My Heart” Series


Love, Light and Peace to you all.

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...