Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Gift... to You. XO

"All the darkness in the world can't put out the light of one candle."  Confucius
~*~*~*~*~*~

On this very special eve that will soon herald a day unlike any other, I wish to start off right.  

I am an emotional person.  Every test I’ve ever taken in psychology, every personality test, etc has shown this to be true.  I get fired up at hurts, I get deeply passionate when moved, and I feel the spectrum of emotions that one can feel so deeply that at times I seem nearly manic.

But one thing I’ve never fallen short on, the one thing I’ve always rested on even in times of trouble was my desire to make people happy.  It is what quenches the fires of anger in me and soothes my wounded soul.  

I will have a longer post tomorrow on my birthday that shall have more content about my year in review.  I’ve decided that each year just as I do at the end of an old one or the start of a new one I will look back on my life and see with the casual glance of a learner, where my mistakes were.  I will also celebrate my advances.  But the point is, I will CELEBRATE it.  

But for right now this post is all about YOU…

I’ve always said that once moved, I am like a never ending fountain overflowing with joy and love to give all.  And because you (and you know who YOU all are) gave to me, so begins the cycle of love anew.  

It’s not much, but it is a gift, my gift to you.  

For all of you that lit candles, here is the first (and there may be more depending on how many light candles and share love) in a series of gifts I wish to give you.

Follow the link below.  There are TWO options for you.  The option with cost is only there for those who wish a printed keepsake professionally bound to hold onto.  The cost is only that of printing and shipping.  This is truly a gift, and not one used for monetary gain at all.  

The other option is a free option for anyone to download.  

These would have become my second “Book of Light”, now they become my messengers carrying love given to me and others, back to the originators to share for all.

I encourage you to download this and share in the moment.  It’s moments like these that keep us alive…

XO
Muse

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, what an amazing publication! Thank you for sharing that, I really enjoyed reading it. It's given me all sorts of ideas. It's lovely that people do these things for each other, it makes all the difference in the world.

Anonymous said...

I received an email about an hour ago advising that my hardbound copy has been shipped. WOOOHOOO!

*stands by mailbox in great antici...........................................* hehehe

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...