Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Today all things are possible...

Today all things are possible.  

That’s my mantra today.  I went to bed last night at 10:30 or so. I literally logged off, quitting out so I wouldn’t get stuck in conversation.  Then I went straight to bed.  I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to sleep, but I did almost instantly fall asleep.  I dreamed last night too.  That’s rare for me.  I dreamt I was traveling, though I don’t know where or why.  I dreamt that Abin and Nojahele were with me.  I dreamt that we were a tight knit group on the plane, and that we were all enjoying ourselves.  I must miss those guys… I haven’t talked to them in a long time.

For all my talk of loneliness, today for the first time in a long time I don’t feel alone in real life.  Today I got to share with someone the mutual visions of what life would be like if we were a couple.  It was awesome.  Without saying a word we knew that the things we would want to do were similar.  So for now, I’m enjoying that today right this moment, I don’t feel alone.  It’s a joyous feeling.

It could be also that I got a good amount of sleep.  As Tony (Nyyrikki in game for those of you that know him) so aptly reminded me, “Sleep does that doesn’t it sis?”  I think it’s time for me to par down my onine games and choose where my online home will be until it either changes because of a new game, or change because of a new relationship. I’m having a tough time with this because I do like wow and the people that play it.  But I just can’t afford swg and wow and tso.  At this point I can’t get rid of TSO…  so it comes down to wow and swg.  Right now I’m having so much fun in swg.  I rarely if ever log into wow and that’s only to check email and say hello to a few people.  I feel bad if I cancel either one because I have so many people in both that I enjoy seeing.  But I think it’s time to get this online addiction under control.  Even if I cancel one, I still have TSO, either swg or wow, There, Guild Wars… plus the radio and website.  


I’ll have to choose soon.  For now, I must go both crony and Sharon are in, and Sharon is going on vacation AGAIN this time for a full week * sigh*. And they’re going to dock my pay for sick time with as much as Sharon is gone?  OH that’s right she owns the company forget setting an example right?  Whatever…


Today all things are possible… * breathe *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tight hugs* yes, all things are possible. Some are just harder to achieve than others. I've been having a ton of fun in SWG with you Cal >:D< (: I'm glad we get to play together and tune in and things (:. I hope you sleep well and have an excellent day tomorrow, just think it is almost the weekend again!! love you (:

Kami

Adam said...

BOO. I didnt know you had a blogger! Oh, btw, this is Yenool.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...