Monday, October 10, 2005

Who wants to Live Forever?

So I took this test today….

What kind of a kisser are you?

I scored 88% romantic kisser.  I LOVE to kiss.  I could kiss for hours, just touching the other persons arm, stroking their cheek, holding tight.  I know of expected this answer heh.

The surprising test I took was the Harry Potter Alter Ego one.  I came out 75% Ron Weasley and 70% Albus Dumbledore!  Woot Muse power!


So I sat and stared at this blank screen for a good half hour before I started writing today.  Crony is in today and she’s sitting behind me typing away.  I’m tired, having only gotten about 8 hours sleep the entire weekend.   Friday night was nice.  Being on air until 4am lol, it’s been a LONG time since I did that.  Then Saturday was nice too.  Made some new friends in game (Something I love to do).  Sunday around 12 noon got sick, and was sick the ENTIRE rest of the day.  Now today I’m just tired.  That pretty much sums up the weekend in a nutshell.

Oh and I apologize if I was short with anyone yesterday.  When you’re in pain for any amount of time your temper is a bit short…  I don’t think I hurt anyone’s feelings but if I did I’m sorry.

I wrote a poem yesterday, my first in about two months.  I put it in my bio.  Three people read it.  Then I changed my bio back to what it was … forgetting to save the poem * frown *.  Bye bye poem…

Maybe I’ll write more later…  for now talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who has forever, anyway?

Anonymous said...

*Hugs* don't worry about yesterday, Cal (:. I hope you're feeling better today >:D<.

(:
Kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...