Tuesday, October 18, 2005

We're all actors and the world is our stage

When the words become scripted, your heart becomes an actor and your words become lies….



Don’t ever tell me you love me simply because I prompted you to.  If I ask you if you love me, and you say yes you better mean it.  If I tell you that I need to hear it today because today is a stressful day or just because I need to hear it, tell me honestly that you love me or tell me the truth.  

I was going to write about my crappy weekend but right now I’m so sad about other things I just cn’t so I’ll give a small synopsis.

  1. Car got trashed

  2. Got food poisoning and/or a combination of allergy related issues to some food and was violently ill

  3. car got more trashed

  4. end of weekend.


I want to be important.  If you’re part of my life then make me feel it.  

*stops ranting and just closes the post….   *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cal ):. I'm just one person and I cannot speak for everyone, but *I*love you. Okay? Don't let people havethe best of you. Let the rest of us take care of you and show you how much *we* care. I am sorry to hear about your weekend, mine wasn't too great after, but it hurts me knowing people would do such a thing. We had fun yesterday in SWG, lets make days like yesterday stand out on top, k? It's hard... but it's something that'll keep our heads up for a bit. I love you Calliope.. Susan. Sleep well, get some rest, have sweet dreams, and think about those that love you. Try to have a nice day at work, too, and maybe afterwards we can catch up a bit. It's so hard writing this, I don't even know what to say.. I just wish I were able to hug you right now. Wow I'm getting teary eyed.. this doesn't normally happen.. :">. I better go, before I spill my guts in here.. we can tlak more later, okay (:. i love you.. so very much. more than I can explain.

<3 *tight tight hugs* kami

Anonymous said...

excuse the typos and completely wrong words.

either* not after
talk*

love you. tons. :-*

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...