Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Can I make it 8 months?

8 months….


Well I have to make it 8 months.  If I can make it 8 more months at my current apartment, then I’ll have (fingers crossed hopefully that nothing changes this) all medical and credit card bills paid off… I’ll only have 3 bills outside of living expenses and in one more year beyond that, I’ll have two of those three paid off, leaving only one bill left, and that will be paid off within a few months outside of this plan.  I hope to god I can make it 8 months…   I hope to god nothing comes up like the past has shown.  

The only thing that can improve this, is IF I can manage to save up enough for a deposit on a lower monthly rent apartment, BUT then I would have to borrow the moving money itself..   SO add that to one of the bills… however, my rent would be cheaper…so it’s a double edge sword.  Of the places I’ve seen, the rent is like $700-775.  I have a few places in mind… One seems perfect and the rent on a two bedroom is $70 cheaper than I pay now.  They take dogs too and I THINK the two bedroom has a washer/dryer hookup, but I’d have to buy a washer/dryer.  There is the place I lived at when I first got married.  The laundry is on the second and 4th floor.  But I don’t know how I feel about other people seeing my laundry.  Believe it or not, they take pets now, so I could bring mushu, but I’d have to get a two bedroom per their policy and the two bedrooms aren’t that much cheaper than I pay now.  IF they would let me get away with getting the one bedroom and den, then I would save $51 amonth, but would have to do the quarters and shared laundry thing again, BUT I would have mnushu…  * sigh * In any event, both places are closer to my work and the rent would be even just a bit cheaper.  

The one place I lived at when I was married is in the business district, so no seedy bars, or malls or anything nearby.  Most people that live there work around there and the companies around there are companies like Lucent, AT&T, etc.  I can’t believe I’m actually considering moving back into the place that I lived at for 5 years.  Wow…

Plus I have to make sure I can break my lease.  

So I either make it 8 months or put myself more in debt to move out sooner … I don’t know that after a while I’ll have a choice, especially if the things that happen in my current place keep happening.  I think it is only going to be worse over time.  And then I wont have the luxury of choosing, I’ll just have to go.  

I’ve already backed up my pc onto CD-RW’s in case it gets stolen and hidden my old tower as well as my laptop.  I may even take those to my mothers and leave those there just in case.  Well either I’m moving in two to three months or 8 months, so I suppose I should start going through things and packing again.  Maybe if stuff is packed up it will be less difficult to steal…  God I can’t believe I have to even THINK like that.  


No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...