Monday, November 07, 2005

@#$%@# what? @%$^(

Monday…again


I’ve been coerced into creating a my space account eek! I know, it’s a bunch of people vying for the “Who’s Hottest Award”. I know too that I don’t fit there lol, but that’s ok. I had several invites to make a page and voila I did.

I found it rather amusing, and frightening that when I added my school, the year I went to school and graduated is before half of the majority populations birth date :P Man do I feel old. Heh

I’m tired today. Stayed up entirely too late doing some things online. It was fun though. Had a few laughs with KRMAIO (lol love ya kami :P). We were deciding on which shade of green for the avocado logo of her new domain name http://www.visualdistractions.com/. Yup avocado yummmmmmmmmmmm
YUMMMMMMMMMMM
YUMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYY

Sorry, got a little carried away there. But I love avocados! (DAMN YOU DANA!!! Lol) It’s all her fault.

And I had a very good conversation with another friend of mine. And I had a very good Sunday complete with fun and more fun and did I mention fun? Wow what a concept :P

Even Crony today seems to be in a good mood. She is pulling apartment ads for me lol. I don’t know whether to be scared or amazed. I think my facial reaction moves between the two emotions. Julie is back today! Julie is a woman who works with me, very hip, very cool and very friendly. She is fun to talk to.

I have no work to do today lol. Well I mean, I did, but I tore through that in like 1 hour.

OH my, I had coffee today… Two 16 oz cups worth. I’m bounding off the walls and I’m bored and I know that tonight I’ll wind up crashing HARD lol.

Let’s see what do I want today (a new game to try and ease my boredom)
I want:
Avocados (just one or ten or so)
A hug and a deep kiss (yea so that rules out my female friends :P)
Cinnamon Apple Cider (It is fall you know)


See that’s not much! I think you should all send me avocados and make me a big thing of apple cider. As for the hug and deep kiss well come on over and HOOK ME UP. Hmm too much sugar…

I’ll go hide now :P

Random poetry comin atcha

Boo
(lol, I kill myself sometimes lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, whatever you're on.. I want some! It's nice to see you in such a good mood today!

Anonymous said...

I weant some too! SHARE!

Omg I am SO happy last night was a blast and I had a wonderful time talking to you and THANKYOU SO MUCH CAL!!!!!!! AND! omg you're on myspace! sO COOL!! love you!

kamiii

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...