Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Grrrrrrrr

I really hate when I find out what other people make….

I just saw a check on Crony’s desk because I had to put something in her bins and it was on top of it.  I just moved it (without looking at it) and it fell to the floor.  So I picked it up and put it back on top but I couldn’t help but see the name was hers… It was her check and she makes MORE than me.  She works three days a week for 7 hours each day.  That’s IT… and she makes more than me.  Unbelievable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*tight hugs* I haven't replied in a while, but I am reading (:. I love you calliope. and.. lets schedule our date =P (you checked yes on my avatar, remember?) hehe. Where would you like me to take you? I promise I'll bring avocados, pickles, and muse dust wherever we go!!

*flying hugs*

(: love kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...