Friday, November 11, 2005

You know....

You know I hate the condescending way that crony talks to me sometimes.  I don’t think she means it, god help her if she does… But she’s always so condescending.  Instead of even once sympathizing with me, she just picks on what I eat.  Well you shouldn’t eat that Ramen, the sodium will give you headaches.  Thanks mom…

And then I go to the bathroom and come out and she turns to me and says “What do you do with your radio show if you have a headache so bad…” While she doesn’t say anymore it’s definitely implied in her statement something about me going home.  Like, you would stay home with a headache this bad (never mind I’m still HERE), but you would still do your radio thing.  I HATE that condescending tone.  
She is one of those people that will never understand the online things I do.  And that’s fine, I never asked her to understand but how dare you pick on it either.  You’re damn right I’d do the online stuff ANYDAY over working in corporate America.  I HATE this environment.  

How I used to thrive in it, I’ll never know…  


And yes, I’m still bored………..

                                       B
                                       O
                                       R
                            B        E
                        B O R E D
                            R
                            E
             B O R E D
                     E
                     A
                     L  B
                     L  O
                     Y  R
              B O R E D
          B O R E  D
                     A
                     L
                     L
                     Y


S O      B O R E D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/xRadioSongx/trykamilovecalliope.gif
<3 always cal.
love kami

Anonymous said...

it didnt show the fulllink...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a6

3/xRadioSongx/trykami

lovecalliope.gif

copy paste and remove spaces *hugs* love you.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...