Tuesday, February 14, 2006

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. ~George Sand

Tuesday – Valentine’s Day...

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend :) I myself spent all of Friday through Monday sick. It was weird it was like I just couldn’t sleep enough. So I slept… a LOT. Weird hours, mainly I was up during the wee hours of the morning. Friday I had fever and aches, the rest of the weekend I just couldn’t sleep enough, and Monday I had chest pain. That’s the scary part, chest pain. It was like I pulled a muscle but even today it still persists. I’ll give it two more days (that’s about how long a sprained muscle needs to heal). If the chest pain isn’t gone then I’ll go to the doctors. So don’t you all worry ;)

Many thanks for the lovely gifts I received today. They are appreciated in their own right :)

Not much else has been going on except that Digital Soup Online was featured in Lulu’s Newsletter as #4 of the top 5 featured books :D They also put my interview with the listing which was nice. Because of that alone (I believe) two more copies have sold. We are now at twice the minimum donation that I had hoped for and that makes me happy. People should start receiving their books now and I hope they’ll enjoy them. Give me feedback! I would love to hear what you think :)

For now folks until I can think of more to write, Happy Valentine’s Day and know you are loved for the beautiful soul that you are…

xoxo
~S

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...