Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wednesday and my glass is half full, but approaching half empty...fast

Hump day …

Well today is hump day, the day of the week that for some brings about happiness (Yay Friday is only two days away!) or for others brings about depression (damnit it’s only Wednesday two WHOLE MORE days to go before Friday).  So where do you fit? :P

I fit somewhere in the middle depending on what’s happening around me.  Right now I sit on the happy side, because I’m expecting a copy of Digital Soup Online to be delivered to me today.  I ordered one hardcopy and one soft bound.  I’ll have to order more to get it to Andersons, but for today I can’t wait to get it and see what it really looks like.  I know people at work are looking forward to it as well.  

I haven’t been pulling affirmations in about two weeks.  I’d been so busy with the book and then now after its publication I’ve not thought about pulling them..  I know, bad.  I’ll begin again tomorrow.  Today instead I offered up some intentions for people I know and for myself.  All day I’ve decided I will do this as I think of people I will offer up an intention for something, be it happiness, joy, peace, strength, health whatever…

I have nothing going on in my life right now that is worth mentioning, or that can be mentioned.  Strange to look at this empty page and see the swirl of thoughts, ideas, and happenings that cannot be represented.  Aside from having to sort them out myself, I just wouldn’t know how to even put them down without them looking like spattered matter with no purpose.  

I’m going to try and write today.  If you see my writings look to them for veiled meanings, because as of late my poetry/stories/etc is the only way I can express myself without second guessing.

Sue

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...