Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Why...

I’ll never understand what it is that makes people be anything but nice to others.

Why are people constantly thinking of ways to treat each other badly?
Why do people make up schemes to get something from others?
Why not just ask?  
Why do they hurt each other when all you have to do to be happy is just be open?
And finally
WHY would people take advantage of something so genuinely positive, that is given freely to make people happy… WHY


I do not understand people.  Sometimes when I think about it as bad as this sounds it makes me so sad I wish I wasn’t here.  Especially when I see what people do to each other.  Where would I go? Some remote cave to escape it? Because we’ll never ever be anything good for each other.

/rant off

Random poetry
You don’t want to hear what I would write here today.. not right now.

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...