Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday... (I know hardly creative but it's factual :P)

Well the day started off not so good.  Crony was in before I was (I was only 5 minutes late).  And yesterday two of the guys in the office had moved some furniture around and cleaned and such. This was done while both the two women (me and Julie) who could have helped were on the phone and were unable to help.  We all had a great time joking about men cleaning etc.  The guys were in on it too.  Anyway I made reference to it today when Crony asked if they had moved stuff.  I said something like “Yes, and we poked fun at them for cleaning” and she jumped all over me.  Saying stuff like “You have a lot of nerve” and I was like why?  And she just walked away.  I’m so tired of trying to be nice to this woman.  Then she goes in Sharon’s office to use the phone.  God only knows what she was doing or saying.  What is the matter with this woman?  I hate sitting out here with her when she’s in one of these moods.  It’s very difficult to work with her.  Especially when she’s so god damn opinionated.  Whatever….

Ok so yesterday I didn’t do so good on my plan :P  But that’s ok today I will.  

I am tired today despite having gone to bed by 11pm.  I slept pretty much all through the night up until 3:30am, when I woke up every half hour.  Don’t know what that was all about..  

Anyone got any leads on any jobs?  I need a new one bad :P

Ok that’s it for now.  
Ta ta

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...