Monday, April 16, 2007

Enjoy the day :)

“The deeper hunger in life is a secret that is revealed only when a person is willing to unlock a hidden part of the self. “ ~Deepak Chopra

~*~*~*~*~*~

Getting Unstuck

I’ve discovered the wonderful tool of Audio books on the iPod. I’ve downloaded a few now and am pleased to say that I’m enjoying them immensely. While at work I’ll have one ear of my earbud plugged in and listening so that I can keep myself busy. It’s wonderful to hear all day how positive we can be, the good we can do and maybe even get some guidance.

This audiobook (see above) is what I’m listening to today. It provided a brief meditation and has given me a sense of calm today. You might enjoy it.

In a post by Mrs. Virgo copied from another’s blog,
Excerpt from Lee Iacocca; Where Have all the Leaders Gone, is an insightful piece that I think should be read by all.

The weekend was very nice. I slept well Sunday night which is a nice change of pace. There really isn’t too much to report in my life which for this muse, is a good thing :D I painted my first what I call “real piece” of artwork the other day (picture coming soon). I am pleased with it.

I feel some small measure of frustration that I can’t begin to take the steps that I want to take to better myself. But I try daily to not fight the frustration; to accept it so I can see the other possibilities that await my attention now.

For now though, I’m learning the lesson I had forgotten in all the chaos that my life had become… Since its quiet, calm, and not a day where I’m frantically trying to fill a void with some activity; I’m remembering what it’s like to just enjoy the day.

That is my goal today.

Enjoy your day everyone!
XO
Muse

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...