Friday, April 20, 2007

May you be blessed (Happy Friday!)

"If you want to do something for world peace, cultivate kindness, stop hating, and have hope for all individuals including you." ~Patricia Sun

~*~

Love, Hate and Forgiveness in a Crazy, Crazy World
We speak of problems of the future...
we blame the methods of the past
What resolution have we come to...
we want solutions that last.

Its a crazy world....
Its a mixed up world....
Its a human world....
But its our world....
its our world.

Got to give some love
to this crazy world.

Got to give some love
to this crazy, crazy world.
Song Lyric from "Crazy World"; by Karl Anthony

~*~*~*~*~*~

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day. Not only is my iPod working albeit a little unorganized (long story), but it’s sunny, I’m awake (only a little bit sleepy), and feeling good. Fridays are always like that for me. I have carried over the excitement that I used to feel when I was younger in that Friday meant two days away from school HOORAY!.

I haven’t had much inspiration though lately, that bothers me a bit. I’ve been busy in “real life”, always having something to do, someplace to go etc. I wonder how I managed for three years not doing much of any of it? I’m working now to find the balance to give me back the time to be creative and inspired as well as get it all done.

I feel very blessed today. For all my issues, concerns, and chaos, I feel blessed. There are so many reasons I feel blessed today. I feel blessed by conversation, by physical contact, by renewed health, by so many things. And lately as I’ve lacked inspiration I’ve not had too much going on except daily life. So today’s post is a sharing of blessings. Today at noon I will participate in the world blessing (see the hyperlink below). But I’ll start right now using my little corner of the digital world to offer some blessings. Who knows, maybe you’ll pass them on too ;)

You are a blessing to me everyday.
XO

Muse
~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES
Today’s well wishes is in the form of a newsletter. Please take the 4 minutes it takes to read it. It’s a feel good newsletter in the form of a cute story, some information about how you can participate in the blessings experiment, and inspirational quotes. Today I wish for you to find the 4 minutes to read this. And I wish too for you to pass it on. Share some light and some love today.


May you be Blessed

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

It sounds that even though you are busy with "real" life, it is good real life so I am very happy for you!

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...