Friday, April 27, 2007

My Muse has come home!

“Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us.” ~Stephen Covey

Today's Affirmation
I move through my life with an open heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~

So this is what 7 hours sleep feels like? :P I’m awake, alert, I have concentration (whoa!) and I noticed so many things on my drive into the office today. Like, how pretty things are right now, etc. Hell, I’m even dealing with Crony well! (gasp!) I think I could get used to this kind of sleep. I’ll try to get more of it more often.

As I was driving in this morning I was thinking of today’s post. I have been so lacking in inspiration lately. I’ve missed my muse. But yesterday, she returned in a BIG way. I wrote a
poem yesterday that for the first time in a LONG time gave me goose bumps as it was being penned (click the link, it’s a really good poem if I do say so myself…). I immediately called several people even risking being yelled at for going outside at work outside of my normal break. I just HAD to tell folks to read it. The poem itself wasn’t the only reason for the excitement. For the next 4 hours, I was giddy with happiness, because inspiration had returned as well. I am a creature of creativity. Sometimes I spread myself too thin with all the things I want to do. But yesterday I had no choice. The poem literally came out of me. Additionally, I posted a picture of my latest painting. Take a look and give me your thoughts!

It is my intention to cultivate that feeling of inspiration, and the resultant happiness. That coupled with more sleep and the healthy eating habits I’m finally forming should help me see the clear path in my life to lead to the other things I want to get done.

On top of all this, it’s Friday :D. And for the past three days I’ve not deviated from the plans I’ve set in motion.

Today thus far (and going forward, because I demand it!) is a good day despite mother nature doing her best with the grays and rain she displays, to make us gloomy. When I look at the sky instead of gray I see the sun, patiently waiting to come out and shine, kind of like my muse who has decided, finally… to come home

May it be a beautiful day for you as well in whatever you endeavor to do!

~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES

May the sun in your heart shine brightly overcoming all the darkness that attempts to come your way. May you smile more, laugh aloud, offer help, be compassionate, be childish, and see the roses as you stop to smell them. May you make it a great day!

You are a blessing to me everyday.
XO
Muse

~*~*~*~*~*~
AND REMEMBER
"Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer." ~Barbara de Angelis

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Way to go Lady M! What a creative breakthrough you have had, that must feel wonderous. I hope it's catching, LOL. You sound more inspired and happy, that's beautiful to pick up on.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...