Friday, March 24, 2006

JellyFisher alert (Bridget Jone's and the Edge of Reason quote)

The jellyfisher is as Bridget Jone’s describes, a person that when you’re talking to them you’re reminded of a jellyfish that you’re swimming with and getting repeatedly stung by…  Enter Crony.

And today just keeps getting worse…

Crony just said to me “You should be a legal secretary” and I say why? And she says because you’re always typing and typing.  I didn’t realize we had all those long things, letters, etc to type, I thought we had mainly forms.  I laughed and said well that’s why I’m typing them isn’t it?” And this morning I overheard her mentioning to “S”… “Just spending your money…”  Lovely.  Happy day.

What a @$#%$@

Happy Friday everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i lurve you.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...