Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Random Thought: Why the hell is Crony here early!?!?!?! O_o

Wednesday…again


Well let’s see today I’m supposed to go to moms to install DSL. But that’s been rescheduled. (Thank you mom!)

Be forewarned, I’m tired today ;) And we all know what happens when I’m tired eh? Ok ok I’ll try to keep the blog to a minimum (don’t tell me you don’t absolutely LOVE to read this right? You BEST say yes :P)

Ok so lets start this blog on the right foot with (Drum roll please)

RANDOM MOTIVATIONAL SAYING OF THE DAY!
Lol (These are chosen from my favorites list of motivational sayings and with my eyes closed… as I scroll on the page the first one I see when I open my eyes is the “Winner” woohoo!)

Today’s is good!
If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, "I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me. Ann Landers


Go Ann Landers!

*****

So today I’m not sure what to write about. The dreaded blogwriters block has hit me. I’ve been reading various other blogs and more and more I realize mine is crap! Lol. I’m sure that wasn’t the intention of all those fabulous blogwriters, but it’s how I feel looking at mine compared to theis. Can’t compare apples to oranges I know and mine is really personal… almost moreso than most, so I know I shouldn’t compare. I also know I’m not trying to win the most readers either so I do not need to provide comedic relief etc. But still as I go on posting, I’m going to try some different things out. Different writing styles etc. Hopefully they still make sense

*****
I don’t know what’s up with Crony. She keeps getting here before 7am. I got here 5 minutes early and pulled in right after her. She works 7:30 to 3:30. So why she’s here early I don’t know but I don’t like it! I get no time to myself during the day before everyone arrives. Do you have any idea how much non work stuff I can get done in a half hour? :P She TOTALLY ruins that :P

Anyone have any job leads? I’m willing to relocate :D I can’t seem to find anything… sigh. Well time for the good old fashioned tried and true newspaper hunting. The online places are crap anymore.

*****
My Feeble attempt at Random Poetry today (hit the deck! Or put on your waders, one of the two because it’s bound to be a bumpy ride full of shit :P)

I alive and am thus grateful
Faced with the wrath of destruction
The storm raged for days
Yet passed me without even a scratch
My heart however was tormented
Still my spirit was cleansed
It still doesn’t make it better
But with the clock ticking in the background
Breathing with every measured beat
I realize…I’m alive
And for that today I’m grateful.

*****
Well wishes today:

For Beth: Here’s some strength today. I know you’re strong, but I also know what you’re going through and I know we have our good days and our bad days with it. Here’s to hoping today is a good day for you *smile*

For Dana: I’m sending some peace your way today. I’m hoping that things aren’t too chaotic for you :D

For Kami: Many hugs to you my little muse in training *smile*

For Mr. Quiet Strength: Thanks for your message today on the boards *smile* getting those always makes me smile. I’m always thinking about you and sending you some love and joy everyday.

For Mr. Uber: Quit slacking off and get to work. Thanks for the movies the other day. Have a good day

For Kyle: I’m thinking about you today and hoping you have a good day too.

For Aussie_Male: Thanks for the chat yesterday. Apparently I needed it :) Today I'm sending you thoughts of happiness. Have a wonderful day!

For everyone else: It’s only because Crony came over to me that I couldn’t write anymore so it’s because of HER you got shafted :P I’m kidding ;) But for everyone else have a good middle of the week day. Friday will be here soon. *hugs for all of you*

~S

1 comment:

A Virgo Writes said...

Hello. I read your blog now as soon as I see a post. I have been writing in mine too. Funny you hoped things were not crazy here. Read my blog - today's entry. So funny! You must have felt my energy! Hope you are tuning into my blog too. I am not writing anything stupendous, but it's fun to get things off my mind. I like this better than the "Hasselbacher Upate Emails" and I can save this stuff and make a life journal and give it to my kids. I am diggin it! I am small fish compared to great bloggers out there, but as you said .. I am not here to entertain. If I happen to do that great .. I am simply writing what is on the brain at any given moment. In fact, I changed the title description of my blog. Anyhooo .. as far as your job situation .. I will get in contact with Lauren Milligan. I need to for Kyle too. Head Hunters and Recruiters are even better than the papers! Let someone else find you a job muahahaa ... XOOXOX

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...