Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Tuesday - just like any other day

So you want to read my blog eh? Well I'm not sure you'll find anything of interest here. I dont even know why I created this... perhaps a place to put mythoughts down lest anyone ever decide to be bored enough to read them. It's not that I dont think my thoughts are worth anything, it's just that I think my thoughts are average... same as everyone else. So why then? why the blog? well... 1. because I can, 2. because I think I might want to express myself and 3. because maybe just maybe you may find something valuable in here... some trinket that sparks your mind from the wisdom of my bored one.

maybe...


Random poetry coming atcha:

today I decided to make a step
i didn't look for the next one
i just went
tumbling, falling, not sure of anything
amplifying my deepening fear
that this is it...
all there is...
i still fall
will i ever stop?
will you catch me?
©SKW

tune back in for more if you're interested... later

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...