Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Questions questions

Random Thoughts
Ok so this will sound really lame, but what is a relationship for anyway? Seriously. When I think of a relationship (my past one as the only example I can find) what were we doing? What were we hoping to accomplish... Is it just to share your life with someone? Is that all it is? Sometimes I get it, and others... I just dont. Love isn't always the "feeling" of love. But the desire to be with that person irregardless of that "feeling" but what do you do? Do you get into your own things with occasional glances to the other while you work? Do you share things together? Do I sound as retarded as I think I must writing this down? I just want to know ...

I was thinking of having coffee with someone soon, and when I mentioned it to a friend she said "is that the thing to do these day? have coffee?" And I just stared at her... I mean I didn't know. What else is there to do? I mean meeting people (friends) for the first time, is just a meeting. And for meetings it just seems to me that coffee is good... I dont know. Maybe someone can help me with this lol. I'm in such a weird predicament. I've never had a problem with talking to people, meeting, etc. Putting myself out there to make friends now should be no different ... but it is. See I've hidden myself away and selfishly only given myself to the online world and my friends that I've made there. I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for the world... meeting friends, knowing people in other states, heck even other countries... But now after two solid years of it, I'm afraid I've developed some fears about being out and about.

Man what is it with the uber personal stuff today. I'm seriously going to have to think about hiding this entry and my last one...

But for now i'll remain true to my blog at least and write it as I feel it, until I can't stand to see it in "ink" so to speak lol.


More random poetry (and thanks to you that have been reading this and have complimented my "random" poetry. I'm glad you enjoy it)

Lost among the flowers
a smile held captive
tucked away hidden like a rare rose
lost in the center of the field
such beauty abounds
such sweet fragrance in this field of flowers
but i am still lost
bright color of red silk petals
merely a flash against the field of yellow
who will see it?
the smile captive... my only beacon
hoping to catch the one's eyes
the one who sees
...me
©SKW

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...