Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday omg is it really that early? 0_o

i'm so proud of myself.... today marks the first day i did 30 minutes. It is such an awesome feeling to have accomplished something. I've decided that my time spent doing this, will be time entirely for me. Focusing on what I can improve, or just genral well being. So in light of this, when I do these ... even the 10 min sessions, I light my candles, turn on my fountains, play my music and while I do this, I read. Something inspiring, motivating, or helpful. Doesn't matter just as long as it's what I want to do and it's for me. I'm so proud of myself.

In other news, ever have bittersweet happiness in your life? It's exactly like eating a bittersweet chocolate... sweet, but just that little bitter to give you a pause in your enjoyment. I have that in my life. I have it everytime i hear a certain thing ... no I wont reveal it, but it exists. Time presses on and still I move to the rhythm i know... so familiar now that to be without it is to be fractured. Time presses on to the ...... (intentionally left incomplete)

i'm tired now, but I'm going to stay up. Im' going to enjoy chatting with Krami on Yahoo and I'm going to play TS2. The last time I was in there I was working on furnishing this beautiful little home I had made complete with a pond and sitting area. I think I'll build a family there... the family I want to be. (ooooooh forshadowing?)

Random Poetry comin atcha

So many tears well up in my heart
I wont let them spill
I'm not ready to deal with them yet
Time hasn't run out...
But it does run.
I feel it moving faster, gaining speed
as my tears increase, the story in each painfully clear
the happiness, the desire, the longing, the pause....
time ticks on.....
tick tock....
one tear escapes
salty, sorrowful, honest,
I know, i know
I need more time.
©SKW



No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...