Tuesday, November 09, 2004

yup it's me again

I posted a whole thing that was actually quite comical... my dsl at work sucks so of course, i lost it. *sigh* oh well. But that led me to see the most recent published blogs, so I thought hmmm lets see mine. I went all the way past 1100 and didn't see mine, so that means that 1100 people posted a blog right after mine. WOW

There has to be some way to harness all that posting power! lol

There were however some really cool titles. Saw one called Random Thoughts of a madman... lol had to chuckle at that one. I didn't read it though, maybe I should. ACK I'm supposed to be working. I just dont want to lol. I keep thinking that someday I'm going to stumble over the key that unlocks the door allowing for my happiness and completion to come through. I dont think i'm looking for perfection just the dang key... :P

I tend to get way too philosophical for my own good too I think so I'll pass out the drool catchers now for those who drool when they sleep. um what else. more off the wall poetry!


Random poetry coming atcha take 2!

whizzing by they scream at me
thoughts, straying off the path
so many I can't see them
but I know each one exists
who is the keeper of these thoughts
the controller that slows them down
surely it's not me
or i could breathe...
©SKW

ciao

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...