Monday, November 15, 2004

How do you say....

I want so bad to be a part of something. this something is very special to me. And for it's minor flaws, it's beautiful. but for now I can't be a part of it, only peripherally can I be there... and this peripheral vision is just enough to help me blind myself from the reality that threatens it. A relity that is laced with a choice to be made that I cannot make because it is not my choice. However, it directly involves me. Everyday that this something lingers out there existing like it does, it becomes more of a bad thing rather than the good something it can be. It affects everyone involved even if they do not know about it.

I'm part of it, and I can't let go. The conscience I have says I will need to, the current mindset I have says not yet... and my heart is torn in between.

I just want to be happy

Random poetry coming atcha

you know what bothers me about that statement?
you know the one... the one you just made
is that in its spoken tones
you tell me this should be good enough
in its veiled meaning i know I'm worth more
what we have unspoken between us is the truth
that we choose not to see
for now.
you are right
for now
this should be good enough
how long will now be?
do you know?
no one does
©SKW

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...