Sunday, November 14, 2004

GAH i forgot my three things I'm grateful for!!!!

Man I'm getting old... i forget the promises I make myself LOL


At least three things I'm grateful for today:

1. That krami is back on yahoo... to hear thatdinging telling me I have a message and it's from her makes me happy...
2. That Dana understands me. Man what an awesome feeling to have someone "get it" when you talk.
3. That I have love. 'nuff said
4. That I feel... Without these emotions, anger, love, pain, joy I wouldn't be me.. and without my abilty to express them I would die.
5. For my mom, everyday I'm grateful to her whether spoken or not for ALL the things she's done and continues to do just for me.
6. Did I mention krami? I'm grateful for her too because she is just the most awesome teenager I know. She genuinely cares, listens, and is all around fun
7. For ALL my friends of ANY age, ONLINE or real life. Without you I wouldn't be who I am now :)

so now... at the end of my blog for today (well fornow :P) I give a poem to krami

Random poetry (haiku) for KRAMI!

Like the sun so warm
she gives me love and friendship
always my sweet friend...


and a goodnight to all of you, every single one...

May your night be blissfully peaceful offering sweet sleep and dreams of joy. May your morning be bright enough to warm your heart and fill it with love. May your day be full of the beauty that each of you is ...

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...