Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts
i was talking to al today. He's so nice, he's always checking on me to see how I'm doing. It's soooooo awesome to be thought of like that.

I'm still not sure what or how much or how little even I want to put in this so I'll stop here but i've kind of created this game with myself. how many random poems can i create ... kind of like poem du jour...


Random poetry comin atcha!

a single tear slipped
catching in my breath
why should i be so sad
i dont know but this tear
carries all
it knows...
as it slides down my cheek to dissipate
just like the memory
gone before it landed
yet forever in my heart
©SKW

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...