Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wednesday again.... wow time flies

Ok so I have had SOOOOO much happen as of late that is just proff of things happening for a reason. I'm almost overwhelmed with all the writing I have yet to do about it all... Let me give you the timeline lol that's probably easiest...

June/July - Dana and I start talking again after not having spoken for over a year
July - I send back the mailer to my high school stating that I wish to be listed on the alumni directory (previously I never was)
August/September - Dana tries to get me on Chicwit (www.worldwit.org, the chicago division)
October - I finally try to join Chicwit having been convinced it's a way to help get my writing published or at least point me in the right direction.
November 8- after three unsuccessful attempts to join Chicwit I send an email to the administrator asking them to admit me
November 11 - I start receiving the daily Digest of all emails posted to this group (over 7,000 members in teh group lol)
November 15 - I read the digest of posts from Friday November 12th.... and this is what I see

From: ana23

I can't believe how HELPFUL everyone was with my request aboutclassmates.com. I hope everyone received my thank you. I actually wantto share the story with everyone in case someone can help me.

My guy friend is actually looking for someone he dated in high school.The short story is that they had a great relationship, but he chosesomeone else and he has lived to regret it. BELIEVE ME. Anyway, he hasrealized that he was a big jerk and wants to find her to at least getthe chance to tell her that she was the best thing that ever happened tohim. If he had stayed with her his life would have been better andhappier. He knows this without a doubt. Even if she wants to spit in hisface he wants her to know that he has been miserable since and that healways thinks about her. He hopes she is happy and wishes her the best.



(ready for the best part? ... read on)





Her name is Sue Wilson and she went to Bishop Noll Institute in Hammond,IN. She graduated in 1989 and he got some tips but nothing has pannedout. The latest one is that he can find her through the Bishop NollAlumni Directory. So my next question is there any Bishop Noll graduatesthat belong to the alumni directory? Please e-mail me.Thank you,Ana

Ok so my first thought is how cool someone in this list went to BNI with me. Then I look again and i'm like HOLD THE DAMN PHONE!!! That's me!?!?!?! Major freaking out going on for a few hours lol. I emailed Ana back and she forwarded the email on to the mystery man.... Dan Diazzio. OMG Dan Diazzio? I haven't heard that name in years! He called my cell and left a voice mail message. It was so weird to hear form him again, like a blast from the past complete with memories... I called him back and after about 10 minutes of talking he insisted he had to see me to tell me some things. I had to give him credit, he was as he said thinking of me for 16 years, and searching for me for over 2... So I said yes, you can meet me. He came to Aurora and we met for dinner and had coffee afterwards. It was so awesome to catch up! There are details that I leave out because it's private information he shared with me, but I can tell you this. Several times throughout the night, he held my hand and looked into my eyes saying with so much sincerity I almost cried, that he was so sorry for any hurt he ever caused me, and that since that day we split he's known that he made a mistake. Oh my god!! I felt so special and cared for. It was SUCH an amazing feeling.

I feel so piviledged to have been in someone's heart for that time... and to be on their mind so much so that for over 2 years they sought only to find me just to hug me! I mean this is such fairy tale romance movie kind of stuff you know? and it revolves around me!?!?! I'm still in shock to this day. Dan felt he had some forgiveness to acquire from me and while I barely remember the things that happened I told him that he isn't now, who he was back then. I also told him that I would not be a good person if I judged him, the man on his actions as a teenager. And lastly I told him "it's ok...". I hope that it gave him some peace as it seems that's what he needed. He's a very genuine, hardworking, sincere man.. at least that's how he came across to me last night. I look forward to learning about Dan "the man", and being his friend :) this will definitely go down in my history of sue, as one of my most treasured moments... the moment that I felt so special that I could do anything.

Thank you Dan, for that gift you bestowed on me through your heart.


Random Poetry comin atcha (this one isn't random per se, it was one I wrote a while ago but I came across it again so yea... there. lol)

Temporary Flame
Strike bright the flame
Lighting up my naked soul
Seek the truth of me that only you can know
Drink in my vision of self
Know me like no one else
Love that which I am
Tenderly partaking of my warmth
Your soft eyesight seeing what you will
When burning your finger
The flame winks out
Dropping to the floor…a useless match
Leaving me cold, vulnerable, sad and afraid
Shadows layer over me covering the beauty
Tears gliding over the canvas of my heart
While you turn and slowly walk away
Tending to the tasks you must
In the life you lead
That only includes me temporarily
© SKW

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...