Friday, September 16, 2005

Avocados yummmmm

Avocados…  yummmmm

So my mothers birthday gift came last night.  It came late, but that’s ok it came.  She gave me a gift of delivered groceries.  Among the myriad of things ordered, were… yup you guessed it, AVOCADOS.  So last night at nearly 10pm I had dinner.  A banana, two chips, and AVOCADO!!!  Yummmmmmmm.  Avocado and sushi, they’re like my two drugs lol.  

I feel better today though it’s only because it’s Friday.  I tried desperately to figure out a reason to call in today.  That’s such a sign to me of my severe dislike of this place.  I just don’t want to be here.  I fought it, of course, but even while driving I still was thinking “You can just turn around.. it might even work in your favor!”.

I am tired today, but at least my eyes aren’t burning.  I hate when they burn …  But I didn’t fall asleep until almost 1am last night.  I waited up like an idiot.  I shouldn’t have, I should know better than to think, well never mind.

So this morning I got up late as usual and bolted around the house getting ready.  I made it out the door 15 minutes late (which isn’t bad) and through a series of speeding and luck made it to work at 7:04.  * Whew *

Now I’m sitting here looking at my work pile (which consists of filing and three follow ups) and wondering how the HELL I’m going to make it through today.  You have NO idea how incredibly hard it is to make it look like your busy when you’re not.  And I’ve almost gotten approval for the final web page so I can’t even pretend that I’m working on that.  And once that’s done I have no hope of working on anyone else’s web page while at work.  Plus since the network guy was here on Wednesday I had to send all my files home and clean off my pc.  It’s probably safest to do that anyway, but still.  

Even now, if I could find a suitable reason to do so, I would make an excuse call Sharon and leave.  But given how badly messed up this check was, means that next check is ALSO messed up and while I’m salaried, I don’t want them to start deciding to dock me days off because I miss too many.

I’m going to try and get home early enough to get a playlist together for tonight’s show.  I went on air last night to cover for someone.  So I’ll be on air again tonight, and probably Saturday night too.  I don’t know what to do about Saturday.  The 12pm D.J. stepped down, so 12-3 is open… I could go on then and not have to go on sat night, but nighttime on the weekends is usually when folks are hopping.  I don’t know we’ll see.  I have sugar so I intend to be totally sugared out :P

I might write more later… for now I’m tired.  Thanks for reading and replying.  I’m glad people read this.  I personally think it’s crap (You know the Enquirer of the blog world :P) but I am glad nonetheless to see people reading and responding.

* hug * Kami, Kyle, Dana, Beth, Militis, and anyone else who’s read and posted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not [i]crap[/i], goodness!!!

also- YESSS AVOCADOS!! and another thing, I'll send you that music when I get home \:D/ I'm starting to upload the songs to my computer right now so that they're ready for later :D.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...