Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday...*cry* I want to go back to bed!

So it’s Monday…  Let’s recap the weekend shall we?

Friday Night: Go on air, have some fun, get really violently sick, end fun …

Saturday: Re-discover the joys of SWG and having fun.  Meet and be accepted by a group of folks who only loves to have fun.  Have 87 Listeners on the station! WOOT, Go on air and have an AWESEOM time.  Go to different online game fully happy for the time I’ve had, get cursed out horribly so, get upset, end fun…Go to sleep

Sunday: Have Celtic connection broadcast (slow songs, etc) have a lot of listeners.  Get to talk to a few people in SWG and discover awesome new friendships.  Feel really in my element for the first time in months, Go off air, putz around cleaning and what not.  Go back on air with an impromptu broadcast for “just a little bit”.  Remain on air having a party (a WILD party) for a good 3-4 hours.  Leave one game for another, have a mildly good time (only because of the company I kept did I have fun...).  Upset someone, Realize it’s waay past my bedtime, pass out.


So all in all I think it was a good weekend?

Now I’m back in the office with crony behind me.  I’m starving and have nothing except ramen.  Ramen for breakfast is where I draw the line.  So now I’m working on ignoring the hunger pangs that plague me while crony cooks up some scrumptious smelling breakfast for herself.

I have tea though!  That’s something, right?  Maybe I’ll write more later, for now I feel too discombobulated (Word for the day :P) to write more.

(volumes of things I wish I could say, but I just can’t post here…)

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...