Friday, September 09, 2005

I've heard of cold showers, but DAYUM this takes the cake.

I was really late to work today.  And on a day that crony is in * sigh *.  Oh well.  I showered this morning, in ICE COLD water.  I mean, I had the knob turned ALL the way to hot and there wasn’t a single drop of even lukewarm water!  It was awful.  I frequently take cold-ish showers… I prefer them to hot ones, but this was crazy!  By the time I was trying to rinse conditioner out of my hair I was shivering and each drop of water was like an ice shard that penetrated my skin before freezing me thoroughly.  And now a few hours later I’m still chilled.  Muse Popsicle…who wants one!

More I suppose to come later… right now I get to listen to crony yell at me because the office ordered Chinese yesterday and she claims to have told me on Wednesday that she wanted to order Chinese today and as a result didn’t bring her lunch * sigh * ..  I have the cash that everyone gave me yesterday because I didn’t have $3.50 in cash so I had to use my card… Even though I have to put that in the bank and probably sooner rather than later (or I’ll bounce) perhaps she would like me to spend that?  Jeez I can’t win for nothing…. Yesterday I ordered WITH the office and had to charge it, now I have to go to the bank to deposit and today I’m being “talked to” by crony.  This sucks….

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...