Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bleh

So lately I’ve been in a bit of a slump.  Well not lately… for a long time.  You gauge things in your life by markers you’re familiar with you know?  Like, it’s bad, but you know it’s really bad if (insert your milestone here) happens.  For me, I know it’s really bad … when I can’t even write.  Writing for me has become my cheap therapy.  I write it out.  But what do you do when you can’t write it out?

You don’t know the effort it took to write this blog entry even….


I feel like my creativity and life line was running along a big pipe flowing smoothly...and  then somewhere something got pinched and now not only is the flow stopped, but now there’s a backup too.

I spent my weekend in game again.  It’s funny… someone mentioned Xfire to me and I registered.  XFire is this cool little thing that shows you how long you’ve played games etc.  Yea, I was pretty shocked to see my stats this morning.  Last week I spent the equivalent of almost a FULL work week, in game.  Take a peek… (this will update continually so this number may change, but at the time of this post I had spent 38 hours last week in World of Warcraft, OH and 11 in SWG. )

Even during game, I spent the latter portion of this weekend with a massive sinus headache…. One day it just hurt, the next day it hurt so bad my forehead was sensitive to the touch!  It still is a little bit…I’m dreading winter, cold season, flu, and me… no insurance

I went to SWG for the first time in months this past weekend.  I think it’s the first time I’ve seen it since I got the new PC and WOW it’s beautiful.  In any event  I have all these descriptives that I want to write about something… maybe like an RP or something but I feel like their may be no point you  know?  So I don’t write it.  Same with poetry lately…  So I have all this bottled up inside of me and no desire to write it out.  The result is a lifeless me sitting in front of the PC occasionally enjoying bursts of happiness but mainly only going through the motions.

Ever feel like you just can’t wake up?

What a bleh day, week, weekend, life….

Random poetry….
Someone bring my muse back, because I think she ran away.  (No poetry today folks.. sorry.  I’m not sure it really mattered anyway, so I’m sure you’re not missing much.)    

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...