Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Happy Birthday Dana! (oh and work sucks :P)

So bloglines has this nifty little tool;  blog for word.  So now I’m blogging literally from word… No internet explorer page to be open, no way for crony to see that I’m talking about her :P heh.  

Sharon is off again.  She took Tuesday off and is “working from home today”.  So that leaves Crony who had the damn good work ethic to come in yesterday (she normally only works Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but Monday was a holiday) and then of course today * sigh *.  I’ll never be rid of her.  She has been unnaturally sweet to me lately.  I wonder if my silent treatment of both her and Sharon for a day did anything.  I wasn’t trying to do anything, I just couldn’t speak to them for fear I would say something bad.  

To date, I still don’t have an answer to my email.  Sharon said in her email (which I copied in here) Payday is always the last day of the month.  Well crony, before she decided she didn’t like me offered other payday arrangements to me, which at the time I thought was damn cool of her.  I reiterated them to Sharon (always be safe you know. CYA) and all was confirmed.  Now I’m not so sure based on what Sharon said.  And I’ll tell ya, if they change the pay arrangements they made, I’m uber screwed this check.  Royally… because that’s over a grand I wont see until a full two weeks later.  I sent Sharon an email right away of course re-confirming our arrangements, but she must have been sooo busy thinking about her vacation that she forgot (cant you see the dripping sarcasm?).  

Winter is coming, and I still have  no insurance.  Today I not only have a sinus headache but I’m feeling a bit like i have a cold.  I have to figure something out for this…  I can’t be without insurance.

So I’m at work today and I had about 7 things set to do, and while Sharon “works at home” she gave me a few more.  (Did someone say working from home?  Heh I wonder…)  Anyway it’s not 9am and I’ve gotten all but 2 things done, and those two are things I can’t do until later (the office I have to call about them doesn’t open until 11am).  So it’s just crony and I, and I didn’t sleep well (finally fell asleep at 1:45 and up at 6) and I have nothing to do.  I even redesigned one of the company’s web pages I was working on.  The thing is crony sits behind me and she could be turned around looking at me and I wouldn’t even know it because my back is to her.  So I can’t work on other peoples websites though I would love to.  I have two I want to get done quickly…  

Hey Happy Birthday Dana!!  I’m so excited.. I remembered.

I swear once upon a time I decided I didn’t care about my birthdays.  Seriously I don’t.  It’s been so long since I got a birthday gift, that wasn’t something I “needed”.  Even this year lol I asked my mom who wanted to take me clothes shopping (last time I bought clothes, jeez was at least 5 years ago) to instead let me get things I needed like… groceries :P .  So many people I know have birthdays in September…  Lets see if my mind can remember them all :P

Blanche 9-1
Dana – 9-7
Chris 9-18
Carl 9-21
Me
Linda 9-28

I know there are more I’m forgetting :P The thing that sucks is after September I have a few October friends too.  Beth is 10-20? Daved is 10-7 or 10-10 I never remember (I’ve known him for 15 years lol I STILL can’t remember his damn birthday).

Then some November ones Kyle, Mary etc… * sigh* I hate remembering dates.


Thanks Kami for helping me with that link.  You’re awesome!!!

Well I suppose I should go and try to write more later…      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Cal *hugs* I hope the rest of your day is going well and I hope you have fun tonight (:.

<3
Kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...