Wednesday, September 28, 2005

When does 4pm come....

So today I sit here at work with very little to do.  Yesterday was great, crony wasn’t in and neither was Sharon.  It was a great day.  Today while Sharon isn’t in crony is… * sigh *.

Last night’s post was born out of fear and pain.  Thank you for responding Kami I do know that many people yourself included care deeply for me.  It wasn’t so much that people didn’t care last night, but it was because of something physically that happens to me that I can’t think of suffering in front of another.  That’s why I said the things I said.

Today is better for sure in that area.  But I am tired and my heart is still racing….

I’ve started writing on the boards again this time in journal format under the Games/Role Play/Star Wars and Sci-Fi stories & RP section.  You might take a look at them and give me feedback in the OOC forum.  

I’m having a ton of fun in SWG again.  My world in WoW suffers for this as I have not been in WoW save for a few seconds to check email, in over a week.  I’m sorry to all my friends in WoW that miss me.  I’ll be back I’m sure, but I needed a break.  Being a no stress entertainer (well stress in what I want to do, write, and decorate) has given me the means to be a bit more grounded lately and more of myself.  I’m not longer the foul mouthed muse who has to report people everyday for the nasty things they call her… It’s more like being in TSO and truly being the muse, but in SWG on Chilastra.  There’s none of the split negativity left over from starsider, its just pure fun.  That’s just what I need for now.  If any of my WoW friends read my blog pass the word on that I WILL be back, and that they can catch me on xfire as caliope or yim as suekw71, or in a galaxy far far away…  

Anyway… more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tight hugs* I am glad to have helped (:. Love you >:D<. and I love partying in SWG with you and that darned Melpomene!! She's all over Anshyn!

:jessie: <~~ (: always shining.


<3
kami

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
video graphics production software domaine ameillaud auto insurance rate comparison western us cities health insurance soaring debt

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...