Thursday, September 15, 2005

I should have known

I should have known that after the last check fiasco that I would not get my check around lunchtime today.  Hopefully nothing else clears, I’m already in the negative which eats into the money I was going to put away… well ok eats it all up. I hate paydays.  


Not only that, I am so tired of this budgeting crap.  Total rant here, but I need to vent.  

So one of my monthly bills increased by $3.  I had $10 in my account, I got $9 in gas and I’ve been sick over whether or not I can get to work or not right? I borrowed money from my mom ( IHATE doing that) and the charge that I had at $14.99 came through at $17.99 and bounced my account by 97 CENTS.  Now the bank wants an additional $30.  There goes the money I was going to have in the house for gas if needed.  

Oh that’s not all… I had another charge budgeted for $7.99 and it came through alright, but on my credit card which was maxxed.  Instead of the $15.00 payment I had slated for them now I have to pay them $36.97 as they charged me $29 for over the limit…


And we’ll just add to this pile of SHIT, my license,  drivers license expires 9-21.  Happy Fucking Birthday to me.  Where the hell am I going to find $10 for this too on top of the $60 in EXTRA charges I had?!?!

The BEST part of this rant, wait for it, it’s god damn good…


My check was $91 SHORT.  They decided to make it an even number check, when last month is was exactly one half my monthly pay… Now they’re doing me a favor cutting me two checks and I’m not feeling much love anyway here, but not only did I LOSE $60 in charges that were unexpected, but my check was $91 SHORT.


I QUIT… I’m so tired of this.  No matter what I do I can’t plan enough!
    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't work or live on my own or buy groceries or any of these other things but I do see why you're upset and the best I can do is be here for you *hugs* I love you Cal.. Susan.

Friends are friends forever and a lifetime's not too long to live as friends.

Kami

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...