Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things I know

I know now, that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life. If not because of my weight, then because of my body. Dana alone knows of the things that happen to me that are the reason I say this. I can't control it, and it happens without warning... I can't imagine being with someone and having to go through the embarrassment of what happens to me. So I know that no matter what... unless a miracle happens or I find a blind man to love me... I'm going to be alone.

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calliope,

although I do not know where you are coming from through experience, I can understand why you say this, if not completely, a little bit. But listen. You are NEVER alone. Okay? Seriously. I'm not one to be the best advice giver or anything, but please, don't give up, and don't say such things that'll make you feel like giving up. Don't look at it like that. It may not even be 'giving up' that you are doing, rather putting yourself down or trying now to determine your future - sure, what you lay infront of us in this blog may be ONE option, it is certainly not the ONLY option for you, for your future. You have personality and characteristics that any man would be lucky to witness, if not live with. You have potential, Cal.

love you <3 and please, don't stop here. Don't stop trying, looking, or thinking about your future. You may think you know it, and yes, it may be true, but that is not a reason to give up. Okay?

*hugs* again, we love you.

@};-

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...