Thursday, January 12, 2006

All that and a BOX OF CHOCOLATES!

Tonight when you go to bed, take a moment and think of the fact that even if you did NOTHING positive for yourself today, you WILL do so tomorrow and in the past you HAVE done so already.  Focus on the positivity of that, and allow yourself a sense of accomplishment.

I am a radiant expression of the Goddess energy/Great Spirit/Christ within.
You are a child of love; you were created of love, born in love, and express that love. Allow yourself to feel that love.



Those were the two affirmations today (pulled two because they stuck together and I had already seen both of them so if I put one back it felt like I cheated :P)  I’m tired today, and we all know what happens when I’m tired.  So I’ll keep this post in check as best as possible.  

I have to say this:  BETH I LOVE YOU!!!!  You damn goofball!

My mother calls me two days ago and says I have a package at her house from the South Bend Chocolate company :P  So I go over there this morning on my way to work and pick them up.  Lo and behold I have received another package of Dark Chocolate Orange Truffles YUMMMMMMMM!!

The note was the funniest : “The avocados are sorry!”

She had for Christmas purchased a box of 10 avocados and had them shipped to me (yes, yes I love avocados :P).  Well unfortunately they happened to ship the day we had a blizzard here and they froze in shipping so they literally, went bad from the inside out.  I called my mother (My mother is the encyclopedia of being politically correct…sometimes :P) and asked her if I should even tell Beth.  I mean, it was a gift, but I don’t want Beth to be out that money, or to use their service again if they can’t properly ship product and waste more money.  But on the other hand I was extremely grateful for the thought even! So I didn’t want to seem like rude…  Anyway she said it wasn’t rude so I called Beth and told her.  In return I got more chocolates!  I need them today ;)  THANK YOU BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote a poem last night.  My first in a while.  I think it came out well.  It’s on allpoetry if you choose to read it.

Anyway… I’ll send more later

Buh bye ;)

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...