Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Inspiration

Uh oh I’ve been inspired to write another letter (maybe).  Sometimes when I think of these “letters” and look at them, I think “What crap” lol.  And other times, I wonder “Does anyone even get anything from these? Do they “Feel” anything when reading them?”.  And still sometimes, though rarely this, anymore I think “These are wonderful testaments to the beauty of love.  The fabric of love that weaves itself into our hearts if we let it.”

Regardless of those thoughts, if I’m inspired, I’ve vowed I would never again shut my creativity off for anyone or anything…so if inspired, I must write.  

Want a hint of what this letter may be about? (I say may, because it can change based on when I write it etc).  I think this love will be about loving someone who doesn’t know you exist, but knowing that if you had the chance, to be a part even a small part, of their lives, you would make every effort you could to share in their life.

I didn’t pull a quote yesterday, so I pulled two today.

"People come into our lives for a reason bringing something we must learn And we are led To those who help us most to grow If we let them And we help them in return… because I knew you, I have been changed for good" -Wicked (~given by Shaun)

"You are the way you are because that is what you believe about yourself" ~Don Miguel Ruiz - "the Mastery of Love"

The first one makes me smile.  Thank you Shaun for that lovely comment.  The second one, when I think of all the depression and such that I’ve been through is just like “Ouch” lol, but I don’t doubt the validity of the statement at all.  

I’ve read Don Miguel Ruiz’s “The Four Agreements”, AND his “Mastery of Love” and I have to say that they are both very well written works with great insight into how we should be.  

More later if I can… For now *hugs* to all of you who read this.  

XO
~S

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...