Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday blah blah ;)

“Every day is a choice--between that which expands and that which contracts us; between growth and stasis. The rebirth symbolized by Christmas time represents that in us which is always changing and expanding into the new! Embrace it! Let the excitement of Christmas grow you into the self you were always meant to be!”~Greg Barrette

~*~*~*~*~*~
Happy monday everyone :)

I am finally feeling better again, and no fevers! I'm getting ready as we speak to head off into the world of telecommunications, businesses who have bad priorities, and people who look at you with zero sincerity even as they say to your face "I hope you're feeling better." Cynical? Me? :P

I have to say, I'm at a bit of a loss this season. My pay will be short, my job will be boring, and I will be miserable in it.

But, I am not completely without light. I have good friends, good company that I see, and hope that even though all of the mentioned will be true (the bad things of my job) that I will still be able to smile because I do get joy from other sources. I just wish I could include the frustrated love of my job into that mix too.

I don't really have much more to say than that, so I'll leave you all with a BIG hug and kiss for today. As my friend Mrs. Virgo says "Make it a great day".

~*~*~*~*~*~
DAILY INSPIRATION

http://digitalsouponline.blogspot.com

~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES

Have a wonderful Monday; stay warm, and well among your friends :)

You are a blessing to me everday

Xo

~*~*~*~*~*~
AND REMEMBER
“Two roads diverged in a wood,
and I - I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”~Robert Frost
"The Road Not Taken"

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...