Thursday, December 07, 2006

Muse Meme

In lieu of posting anything today that would come off as dark or depressive, I posted in Digital Soup Online; the Blog (some really nice inspirations, that made me feel better), and I thought I’d post this. I think I really like these quizzes. Here is some insight into the muse. Thanks to Sacred Suzy for this meme.

[ RED ]
1. Closest red thing to you? Red pen on my desk.
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yes
3. Last thing to make you angry? Someone who lied to my face
4. Are you a fan of romance? Yes, though I never thought I used to be.
5. Have you ever been in love? I wonder if I have been. I like to think I have been but I’m so confused about love now I don’t know
6. Do you have a temper? Yes, if wounded deeply enough I can get very angry.

[ GREEN ]
1. Closest green thing to you? Nothing that I can see
2. Do you care about the environment? Yes.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Not at this moment
4. Are you a lucky person? I do not think I am.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? I think so
6. Are you Irish? A little bit through adoption I think ;)

[ PURPLE ]
1. Last purple thing you saw? The color of the tabard of my guild in the game Guild Wars Guild name: SKYE.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? I would LOVE expensive things but ONLY if they came without the guilt that purchasing an expensive thing on a tight budget gives.
3. Do you like mysterious things? Yes.
4. Favorite type of chocolate? Dark Chocolate
5. Ever met any royalty? I do not think so.
6. Are you creative? Without question, YES.
7. Are you lonely? I am lonely, for romantic, consistent, permanent partner type relationship. I have a lot of friends and a whole host of online people who I think like to hear me, talk to me and grow with me, but I am lonely for a partner to share my life with.

[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? The blue packaging on a box of binder clips
2. Are you good at calming people down? I like to think so.
3. Do you like the ocean? I do, though I do not know that I would like to live near one. Maybe 15 miles from one.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? Someone’s lies.
5. Are you a logical thinker? Sometimes.
6. Can you sleep easily? Sometimes
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? The woods, but without the bugs :P

[ YELLOW ]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? The picture of a sunflower on the cover of a book I’m reading called “The Invitation” By Oriah.
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? When I was slimmer and more confident (age 22).
3. Favorite holiday? Yule (Christmas) though I do not celebrate it anymore, strange eh?
4. Are you a coward? I detest confrontation, but I will not take a backseat to truth even if it means confrontation.
5. Do you burn or tan? I stay out of the sun.
6. Do you want children? I can’t have any.
7. What makes you happy? Seeing the light turn on in someone’s eyes, feeling cherished, feeling loved, showing others they can be loved just by being them.

[ PINK ]
1. Closest pink thing to you? My diet Snapple Cranberry Raspberry (actually more like light see through burgundy but it’s the only thing pink near me!
2. Do you like sweet things? Yes.
3. Like play-fighting? No.
4. Are you sensitive? Yes.
5. Do you like punk music? Depends on my mood.
6. What is your favorite flower? I love a ton of flowers, but for this quiz I’ll have to go with the tried and true Tiger Lily, because they flourish in the hardest places to grow things in.
7. Does someone have a crush on you? I do not think so.

[ ORANGE ]
1. Closest orange thing to you? Orange highlighter on my desk.
2. Do you like to burn things? Candles. Essential oils, incense.
3. Dress up for Halloween? The kid in me would love to even at the age of 35, but sadly the last time I dressed up was about 11 years ago.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Yes
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? I like the space of a single life, and the not having to take care of another, but I would love a relationship. However, I do not solely want a relationship for security, though I have to admit that’s a desirable trait too.
6. What would your super power be? To be able to mend hearts so people would be kinder to each other and would help heal many people just by my helping them.

[ WHITE ]
1. Closest white thing to you? The papers containing the orders I’m currently working on at the office.
2. Would you say you're innocent? No. But I am naive.
3. Always try to keep the peace? I try, but fail a lot too.
4. How do you imagine your wedding? A moment in time where EVERYONE nearby feels and KNOWS love
5. Do you like to play in the snow? YES!
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? No so much the doctors (surprisingly because the last time I went I was diagnosed with cancer). I do have an extreme fear of the dentist. I think it’s the noise the drill makes.

[ BLACK ]
1. Closest black thing to you? My computer monitor.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? I have never enjoyed hurting others, though I admit when I’m angry and someone has hurt me if I’m pushed hard, I do enjoy my sharp tongue.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? Both.
4. Do you have a lot of secrets? I have plenty.
5. What is your favorite color(s)? Green, Gold, Silver, Black.
6. Does the color you wear affect your mood ? Not so much.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay! I can read this just fine and am so happy that you upgraded to beta blogger, that's much easier. I'm glad you enjoyed doing the colour meme, it was long wasn't it? What a lovely super power that would be, little angel.

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...