Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Obstacles & Messages; Today's musings

**In a wonderful idea that DailyOm had, authors are allowed to publish works to be housed in the massive DailyOm Library. These works can be read by all their users (registration is free. FYI). As most of you know I quote from DailyOm quite a bit. It's a wonderful place with good insight and inspiration. Hearing of their new library, I thought what a wonderful opportunity and so I took it. I added the most important message I've ever heard to their library. Now even this muse, Jessie, and the folks of Utopia Skye have a place in the library of DailyOM. Check it out :)**


"You'll encounter many obstacles along the road to living your dreams. Some obstacles may be real, some imagined, some may be tangible, and some may be intangible. Some of those obstacles will be created by others, and some will be self-imposed. However they manifest, you will always be given the choice as to whether you give them power." ~Francine Ward

Quote is taken from page 7 of: Esteemable Acts

~*~

Yesterday i returned to work after two months off. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't productive either. After about 4 hours, I was sitting at my desk like I used to with nothing to do and I had two more hours to go.

But at least it wasn't horrible.

When I got home I had a very short period with which to do anything so what I did was sit and watch TV. I had no desire to do anything.

Which left me alone with my thoughts. (which can be a bad thing).

This morning I don't really have much to post other than I go back to work again today. I have to take one step to get to the next. The only problem is, I dont know where the next step leads, and I have to wonder; Will I step off the edge of a cliff? Or step into someting new?

That is today's musing.

~*~*~*~*~*~
DAILY INSPIRATION

Check out Mind of Clear Sight at Digital Soup Online; The Blog. An interesting read (albeit long) from the Dalai Lama

~*~*~*~*~*~
WELL WISHES

May your fear of the unknown not clench at your throat like sometimes mine does. May your ability to have persistence and patience while waiting for the next step in your journey to come be always at your side. Today, may you be understanding too of those whose paths do not match yours, and may you be compassionate in your dealings with others.

You are a blessing to me everyday my friends.

xo
Muse

~*~*~*~*~*~
AND REMEMBER

I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.--Maya Angelou

No comments:

This is 47

In my acquired wisdom I've accepted: 1. That it's OK to admit I like girly things 2. That it's OK I didn't post this ON...